Individual Service Offerings
- Asset Inventory & Assessment
- Equipment Planning
- Procurement Management
- Equipment Coordination
- IO&T Planning & Coordination
- Clinical Operation Consulting
- Transition Planning & Management
- Facility Readiness & Activation
- Move Management
- Patient Relocation
- Pharmacy & Lab Relocations
- Post Occupancy Support
About Anchor Planning, a Healthcare Transition Planning Company
Anchor Planning is a women-owned business enterprise specializing in medical equipment planning and healthcare transition planning spanning North America. Whether you are renovating a department within an existing facility or looking to expand or build a new facility, Anchor Planning has a solution that will fit your needs. We are comprised of a small and agile team of Equipment Planners and Transition Managers with vast experience in the private and government sector of healthcare. Our East Coast and West Coast office locations allow Anchor Planning to support clients and their needs across the country. Our clients include healthcare systems, architects, engineers, project managers, equipment vendors, and general contractors.
We recognize that each project engagement requires a unique and specific plan to achieve success. We begin each project by understanding the client’s goals and expectations in order to appropriately select our tools, develop our strategy, and determine the best method of integrating our services into the project or client environment. Our goal is to provide custom, detailed services to our clients while continuing to support the project needs until the very end.
- Goal-Oriented: We promise to deliver our product on time and on budget while working to reduce risks.
- Sole Source: Our suite of equipment and transition services can be tailored to your project or organizational needs.
- Accountability: Our collaborative and holistic approach helps to eliminate gaps and change orders.
- Scalability: Our tools, strategies, and processes apply to all project types and sizes.
Focus: Our 1:1 approach used in our service delivery minimizes disruption to staff, patients, and families.
- Evidence-Based: We leverage our experience, knowledge, and proven processes to the benefit of our clients.
- Expertise: Our vast project experience allows us to leverage our knowledge on each project.
- Trusted Advisor: We pride ourselves on our continued customer service throughout the project and beyond.